Photos

kaceyisme

Just passing the time until my next trip
We are leaving for Peru three weeks from today for our first ABD! Do the guides take pictures, and do we receive a photo disk or a link for photos?

The guides will take a lot of pictures of you and your family with their camera (some of which you don't even know they are taking); they will also take plenty of photos with your camera(s) at designated photo spots.

At the end of the adventure they give you a card which has a code that you can use to pull up all of the pictures they took with their cameras. The code is good for 90 days. I pulled all the pictures I wanted from their file and saved it to my iPhoto. I believe there were over 1,400 pictures from our trip that they took posted (this included all the families on our trip -- not just of us!).

Have a great time! This trip is on our "list"; please post pictures and / or a report when you return.

The guides take tons of pics and you will get a link and code from the guides on the last day of your adventure. The pics take 7 to 14 days (usually) to be posted. TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR CARD/CODE they give you. The card can be easily misplaced.

Thanks so much for the replies! I am so happy that they take pictures so that we don't have to take too many!! It takes some of the pressure off of me, and their pictures will be so much better than mine!

I will definitely report back when we come home.

Mike is right.

Take a photo of the code you are given. Even take it on two phones cameras.

It's on a card the size of a credit card and when you are packing to go home, it's very easy to lose.

The code is very difficult not retrieve later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter