Photos - where to upload to share

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
We just got back from having our large family join us at disney. I'm struggling to find a site where we can all upload and share our individual pics. I did order memory maker and already ordered the usb. I have everything from tech savvy 20 year olds to not so tech savvy 60 year olds...everyone is apple but 1 samsung...however the one Samsung uses her real camera and not her phone.

Ideally a site /app that they can upload straight from their phones...any recommendations?

I want to surprise everyone by putting together a photobook.

Thanks in advance!

I'd recommend Google Photos. You can create a album that is shared amongst multiple people. Everyone can upload their images to the one album. There is also a "print shop" that allows you to order prints/books of the photos. I use it for all my photo sharing with my family. I believe you get something like 15GB of storage free.

Have used the Dropshots website in the past to share pictures with other relatives. Only those who you authorize can view your pictures so it isn't like random internet strangers can view your vacation photos. I have a device that connects with a USB cord so I can take the HD card from my DSLR camera and then copy those pictures to my PC. My camera doesn't connect to the internet so perhaps this can be an alternative. Some types of PC's have slots where you insert your HD card without needing extra hardware.

If you have pictures on a phone, sometimes it is easier to email them to yourself or someone who knows how to do uploads. Uploading directly from a phone is often more complicated than just sending an email.

I second Google Photos. You can limit it to just those with the link, or fully public. You can organize things in Albums.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter