Photos of PBH

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
Does anyone have any links to photos of a Deluxe room at PBH? I'm sure I've seen some, but I can't find them anywhere.

All I found was a description, but no pictures. :(

Deluxe Rooms
A step above the Garden View and Bay View Rooms, these elegantly appointed accommodations feature a slightly larger living space, plus a separate tub and shower in a stylish and roomy bathroom. You'll have a view of the serene Villa Pool and the surrounding gardens and bocce ball court, or the dramatic Roman-styled aqueduct Beach Pool with Universal Orlando as the backdrop.

Additional amenities include VCR, surround sound system with CD player and fax machine.

Debbie i have some to share with you. These rooms are deluxe rooms that connected to my villa suite so i have a king and a queen for you to look at. Just pm me with your email and when i get home from work this evening i will forward them to you. THere in my ofoto account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter