Photos of Guest Decorated Windows

pammydw

They call me Mrs. Potato Head!
My DD and I stayed at POP last December, and were thrilled with all the fun window decor. We even saw door mats! I had never seen any of this room decorating before at the other resorts we've stayed at so the idea never even crossed my mind or I would have surptsued my daughter and done something. Her Elf did however make the trip ! I'm wondering if I could do some window or door decorating for our next visit "home" this coming November/December...we are starting at the Contemporary in the garden Wing, so we will have sliding doors. Has anyone ever seen door decorations at the deluxe resorts?

Willowlux

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - WD
Wanted to share our window at POP from our trip last week :D
My best friend and I are Peter Pan lovers and so I surprised her with this and a few other fun things in our room.
This window is everything!

• cuteandfluffy626

Mouseketeer
    Wanted to share our window at POP from our trip last week :D
    My best friend and I are Peter Pan lovers and so I surprised her with this and a few other fun things in our room.
    I LOVE this! I'm thinking about doing something similar to this during our trip in September but with Oogie Boogie Decal and orange lights!

cuteandfluffy626

Mouseketeer
    Could anyone tell me what the dimensions are for windows at POP? I'm thinking about getting a vinyl of Oogie Boogie but don't know how big to get it if I do.

Also I know this thread has been asked this a lot, but would vinyl be okay as long as it could peel off by the end of our trip? Or, if I do make a similar one but out of paper or something, how would I get it to stick to the window without using tape?

Last edited:

cuteandfluffy626

Mouseketeer
    Could anyone tell me what the dimensions are for windows at POP? I'm thinking about getting a vinyl of Oogie Boogie but don't know how big to get it if I do.

Also I know this thread has been asked this a lot, but would vinyl be okay as long as it could peel off by the end of our trip? Or, if I do make a similar one but out of paper or something, how would I get it to stick to the window without using tape?
    Sorry for all the posts! I decided we will probably do it ourselves with black cardboard or something so the orange lights can go across it and find a way to keep it balance on the window.

• ld4483

Mouseketeer
    My DD and I stayed at POP last December, and were thrilled with all the fun window decor. We even saw door mats! I had never seen any of this room decorating before at the other resorts we've stayed at so the idea never even crossed my mind or I would have surptsued my daughter and done something. Her Elf did however make the trip ! I'm wondering if I could do some window or door decorating for our next visit "home" this coming November/December...we are starting at the Contemporary in the garden Wing, so we will have sliding doors. Has anyone ever seen door decorations at the deluxe resorts?
    We'll be staying at the Poly in September and I wondered the same thing.

Our window from AOA in 2014.IMG_1662.JPG

Last edited:
  • middlesista

Mouseketeer
    Our window during our stay at all stars movies. We had two rooms, so we decorated each window the same, just with different movies on the film strips.
    Your window decorations are excellent and how appropriate for All Stars Resort!!

middlesista

Mouseketeer
    This was my window and door at Pop Century for my 21st birthday trip. A surprise from my mother:lovestruc (Yes, those are red solo cup lights across the bottom:rotfl:).
    What a wonderful surprise from your Mom! Looks like you were enjoying your birthday at Disney!!

cuteandfluffy626

Mouseketeer
    Hey y'all, quick question. God Pop Century windows, if I want to do a border of string lights around the window, how many inches/feet should I get?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS