Photos from April 6th DIS Meet at FW

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
Well, we got back, late last night. Here are a few pictures of the group and 2 others I took.

DS and I were staying at the Swan but took the boat over to FW to join a few of the campers. :)

Here are the DISers:

disbugsmomma, bradisgoofy, OK Grumpy, All7ofUs, Tuffcookie & DS, Alex

DISCampers1.jpg

DISCampers2.jpg

DISCampers3.jpg

AlexCindyTrailsEndPorch.jpg

AlexBearatCrockettsTavern.jpg

Nice to meet everyone!:goodvibes

TC:cool1:

Really hated I missed this. Wanted to meet everyone. We were at hollywood studios and i just couldn't make it.:guilty:

We missed the photo too. We were at O'hana's for a late breakfast and it took WAY longer than we originally planned. DD9 missed the jr fishing excursion too!

Hi Tuffcookie!

Thanks for posting all of our photos! They look great ;) We decided to take 2 days getting home and are somewhere in GA, on our way back to Knoxville. Great to meet everyone! See you on the boards...:thumbsup2

Really hated I missed this. Wanted to meet everyone. We were at hollywood studios and i just couldn't make it.:guilty:

Really hated we missed it too !! And we weren't even in FL. !!! Sure wish we could'a been there tho,,,,GREAT look'n bunch'a Dis folk. Mr.:goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter