• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

photos for all disney parks, universal studios, IOA, Seaworld and Busch Gardens

tiggerUK

Earning My Ears
last summer we visited WDW with our young man, who was 11 at the time. Joe is severely autistic and needs lots of visual support to help him understand what is happening around him.

In order to help Joe to cope with our 3 week trip I made pictures for every ride in every theme park. each attraction has a photo of the sign/entrance and a picture of what to expect from the actual ride eg the ride vehicle or something he would see on the ride.

each picture is about the size of a credit card and i bought some cheap credit card holders to store the pictures. Joe was able to keep the holder in his pocket or bag and use the pictures and point to the pictures of the ride he wanted to go on. It worked brilliantly and we had a happy chappy with us who enjoyed every moment of his special trip.

anyway, I have the photos saved as word documents so if anyone would like me to email them I would be more than happy to save others the hrs of work it has taken!!! pm me your email address and i'll send them to you.

oh and we're going back in august, with Joe, as he loved it soooooo much!

thank you for your offer. I'm sure this willbe useful to many people.

If you email them to me, I will try to save each Word page as a jpg document so that I can post it to a place where people can access it and print it off easily and save you the trouble of lots of emails.

My email is suem@wdwinfo.com

hi sue,

thanks for that. i've emailed them to you, can you let me know if you'ved received them thanks :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter