Photopass+ pictures

Mickey24c

Earning My Ears
Can I order prints from photopass+ or do I have to order a CD? Also, if I can order prints can I order them in any size? Thanks for your help :)!

Mickey24c said:
Wouldn't the prints be free though with photopass plus?

Nope. Photopass + includes a cd or digital downloads of the photos, no prints. Those are extra. It's normally cheaper to get the cd, then order prints thru another service (shutterfly, snapfish, etc.), then to order directly from Disney.

Photopass is the service involving photographers and the ability to purchase prints, digital downloads, and photo products.

The Photopass CD is a photo product that gives you the digital images of the pictures taken of you by the photopass photographers during your stay. When you do an order for just the CD, you get a limited rights release so you can print pictures or make scrapbooks, etc, for your personal use.

Photopass PLUS is:

The Photopass CD...
The print packages of the pictures taken by photopass photographers pre-seating at many character meals, AND the digital images of them...
The print packages for Pirate's League...
The digital images of the ride photos, as long as you claim them after the ride.

With the CD you have the right to print pictures wherever you want. A 5x7 printed by Photopass is about $15. A 5x7 printed by shutterfly is under a dollar (I think). It allows you the freedom to choose where you want to order those prints from.

Can I order prints from photopass+ or do I have to order a CD? Also, if I can order prints can I order them in any size? Thanks for your help :)!

When you pay for Photopass +, that already includes the CD with your pictures. When you order the CD, you'll see the price as $0. With that CD, you can print your pictures anywhere you want. You can also order your pictures directly from Disney, that'd cost extra.

I have another question about photo pass plus. It says that it includes a CD of stock photos. When will I receive that? When my other CD with my photos arrives??

I have another question about photo pass plus. It says that it includes a CD of stock photos. When will I receive that? When my other CD with my photos arrives??
Depending on how you ordered pp+ it comes 1 of 2 ways.
1. Preorder pp+ by itself Stock CD comes to you in mail with voucher taped to outside of case, you redeem voucher at WDW to get pp+ card
2. Preorder pp+ as part of package you will be handed Stock gallery cd at time you pick up pp+ card at WDW.

Depending on how you ordered pp+ it comes 1 of 2 ways.
1. Preorder pp+ by itself Stock CD comes to you in mail with voucher taped to outside of case, you redeem voucher at WDW to get pp+ card
2. Preorder pp+ as part of package you will be handed Stock gallery cd at time you pick up pp+ card at WDW.

Great! Thanks. My travel agent added it to my package. I got my voucher, but no CD. Guess ill get it when I arrive! In 20 days...yippee!!!

I got my voucher with my Mickey Mail but no CD. I redeemed my voucher at Team Mickey and received my photopass+ but still no CD. Now I don't have a code to order my pictures. Guess I'll be on the phone tomorrow :confused3

I have a question--
What about a copyright release? Does Disney include that with the PP+?

I had to actually take my LAPTOP into W yesterday to prove a photo I needed printed was my own! While I appreciate that they won't let just anyone print my photos, I don't want to run into problems with these pics.

Thanks so much in advance!
xo,
Becca

Copywrite release comes on the CD. =) so if you take the CD with you to print the photos off of, you're good.

I got my voucher with my Mickey Mail but no CD. I redeemed my voucher at Team Mickey and received my photopass+ but still no CD. Now I don't have a code to order my pictures. Guess I'll be on the phone tomorrow :confused3

Yeah, they should have given you a gallery cd when you redeemed the voucher. Give guest support a call tomorrow and explain.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter