• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photopass+ has not arrived

Enter User Name

Mouseketeer
It seems as though most people got theirs within a week but I leave the day after tomorrow and my photopass+ package has not arrived. It is 14 days tomorrow since I ordered it. My mail comes after 5pm EST. Did I waste $169 dollars if it doesn't come tomorrow? The photopass site is down, but I think the office is closed till tomorrow.

I would call first thing in the morning, since the office is closed. I think they will open tomorrow at 9am ET.

We ordered ours last Monday and got it by Friday/Saturday. But, we live in the States. Saw that you live in/near Vancouver. Did it still quote you 14 days for area?? Call first thing in the morning, 9am ET.

FWIW, I forgot my Photopass+ voucher at home. I went to the photo center in the MK, and they were able to look me up in the system using my email address and issued me my Photopass+ card using that.

I got mine within 13 days and I'm all the way down in Brazil, so I'd call first thing in the morning to ask about your package.

Posted from my iPhone using DISBoards

I will call in the morning, does anyone have the phone number? The site is still down so I can't look it up.

407-560-4300
I have seen 2 different contact times...
9am-5pm ET
and
9am-1pm ET all other times, voice mail
so I would call during 9-1 just in case..

Did you get an E-mail stating it had shipped? How long ago was that?

Definitely call first thing in the morning!

I would think that as long as you paid with a credit/debit card or you put in an email or even a name/address they'll be able to help to out at the parks. Even better if you have some sort of receipt or email that says "thanks for your order!" or something along those lines.

I ordered mine on the 9th and the site says it shipped on the 10th and I still haven't received ours either. Luckily we don't leave for 3 more weeks.

fehrman said:
I ordered mine on the 9th and the site says it shipped on the 10th and I still haven't received ours either. Luckily we don't leave for 3 more weeks.

Interesting, we both ordered ours on the same day and neither have arrived.

I had a problem with mine as well, and I called and it was reordered by the CM and shipped out Express Shipping, and I had it within 7 days. Call, they get lost in the orders sometimes.

When I looked at my order online and clicked on the order number, it gave me a tracking number with tracking info. Any luck with that?

bumbershoot said:
When I looked at my order online and clicked on the order number, it gave me a tracking number with tracking info. Any luck with that?

Mine is not clickable. It just says order shipped with international shipping. No tracking number.

I will call them in the AM.

Mine took about 12 days to arrive. There was a problem once it entered the postal system & it was routed to the wrong city.

I ordered mine on the 8th, it shipped on the 10th, and I had it on the 12th! Hope you get yours straightened out, I would think you could do it onsite if need be since you have the receipt that you ordered well outside the 14 day window.

I would think that if you print out your shipping confirmation and take it with you it shoul be no problem. I got mine already for our January trip and they send the stock photo CD with a voucher to exchange for the PP+ card. I would think that they wouldn't let you combine PP+ cards on one account so if you lied and said you didn't get it and they gave you another one, you would have to buy 2 CDs to get all the pictures.

Of course, this is just speculation, but that's how *I* would do it if I ruled the World.

So I just called them and they made a note on my file. I can go to one of the photopass pick up places and they will be able to give me a lanyard but not the gallery cd. I will need to wait for that.
I think that means I get the photopass, but I haven't had a coffee yet so my brain is not really functioning yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter