Photopass+ character meal photos -extra charge?

We went to both Tusker House and 1900 Park Fare when we were there and the staff said nobody had told them any different so, as far as they are aware, the pics in their presentation folders are free to PhotoPass+ customers. Keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you at Chef Mickey's!! Hope you enjoy it whichever way it goes!! :) :) :)

bumping this thread to report that this morning at ohana's we were given the picture package, no question asked.

we'll be doing chef mickey tonight, fingers crossed ;)

It sounds like they have got their fact straight again (at least the CM's over there) but let us know.

Quite jealous that you got to have pineapple bread for breakfast and I didn't - you just posted about Ohana to rub it in didn't you ;) :rotfl2:

We were given the presentation pack of photos with photo pass+ at chef mickeys and pirates league this week. Got tusker and ohana breakfast next week so will report back.

Also were able to collect our card in exchange for voucher on first morning at chef mickeys.

we're back from chef mickey's (fab meal btw) and had our print package brought to our table free of charge
and a bday cupcake for DS too ;)

we're back from chef mickey's (fab meal btw) and had our print package brought to our table free of charge
and a bday cupcake for DS too ;)

Really happy to hear this!
Lets hope they don't change that by next wk, knowing my luck they will lol.

We got our pictures at 1900 Park Fayre (last sunday)and Ohana (yesterday) :goodvibes

Just to update. I am here now and got physical photos at tusker house and ohana. I told them when they took the photo I had photopsss+ and the picture was just brought to me and left on the table. Just hope the same happens at 1900 park fare on Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter