• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PhotoPass Archive Disc Pre-Order?

Nikki21

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I noticed a few weeks ago folks were talking about ordering the PhotoPass Archive Disc as a pre-order and it cost $119. The previous posts mention using this link - https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/wdwsave/

I had gone to the link before and saw both the Memory Maker Advance Purchase option and the Photo Pass Advance Purchase option. I no longer see the Advance Purchase option for Photo Pass Archive Disc.

Can someone confirm if this is still available and if so, where I can find it?
I do not need the Memory Maker as I don't want the ride photos so the Archive Disc is better suited for me. But if the $119 Advance Purchase option is no longer available, I guess i'll buy the MM for $149 (since the Archive Disc costs $169)

thanks

Hi All,

I noticed a few weeks ago folks were talking about ordering the PhotoPass Archive Disc as a pre-order and it cost $119. The previous posts mention using this link - https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/wdwsave/

I had gone to the link before and saw both the Memory Maker Advance Purchase option and the Photo Pass Advance Purchase option. I no longer see the Advance Purchase option for Photo Pass Archive Disc.

Can someone confirm if this is still available and if so, where I can find it?
I do not need the Memory Maker as I don't want the ride photos so the Archive Disc is better suited for me. But if the $119 Advance Purchase option is no longer available, I guess i'll buy the MM for $149 (since the Archive Disc costs $169)

thanks

The only options are MM prior to the trip and PP after the trip. With MM, all of your photos can be downloaded to your computer. If you want an actual disc, it would be an additional $30 after your trip.

ahhhh. Oh well. Guess I missed my chance at that 119 Archive Disc. Ya snooze ya lose!

thanks for the updated info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter