PhotoKey for Tours?

GoldenOwner

Mouseketeer
Can anyone confirm if you still get tour photos if you order a single day PhotoKey? When we went 3 years ago, we got our tour photos but the wording on the website says: "Professional photographers may photograph participants and select animal interactions; photos are sold separately". I asked via the Sea World website and the only reply I got was a cut and paste of the above! We are doing the Dolphins Up Close tour at the end of next week - super excited!

Dolphins Up Close Tour photos are included with your Photokey purchase, unless something has changed since our most recent visit in September.

I will say that Photokey seems to be having issues lately (it's been widely discussed on the Passmember Facebook page for weeks) but hopefully they are working through those problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter