• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photography

sarah_n_brian2006

<font color=deeppink>No questions asked and they w
I am waiting to hear from Randy and Taz, but anyone know a good photographer for a good price. I know not to go cheap as they are what you get. But we're on a tight budget and the photo is coming out of honeymoon money.

So other than Randy and Taz, who else should I ask?

I say this with great understanding of your money situation and looking out for the best interest of your memorabilia-- I say go with Randy. I could post a million example pictures as to why you should do so and write you a book about it. For the money, Randy really is an amazing choice (In my opinion he should be charging a lot more!):goodvibes GL:thumbsup2

I have really only read the two names on the board. I did see a bride with another photographer (photog name escapes me), but they were even more expensive than Randy. You might want to check out the perfect wedding guide for the orlando area. The majority of the listings they put on the site have contact information as well as websites. They aslo have practically everything else you could possibly need in the orlando area.

http://www.pwg.com

Randy wasn't available so I went with Misty Miotto too. She seems really nice and her prices are comparable to Randy's. She is also a mom of 2 and I think that will help with my 2 DD 5 and 18 months at the time of the ceremony. She also does makeup and I may have her do mine.

I am using Taz. His prices are about the same as Randy. You get alittle more in the package though. We've used Randy before and loved him. Just really liked Taz's work. He has been a great communicator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter