Photographers: Rick and Joe

rosworms

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had Rick or Joe from Disney Fine Arts Photography?
And can I have some opinions (maybe samples) from you brides?

I know that the female photographers seem to be the most popular, so I wanted to make sure to keep my "favorites" well rounded when requesting specific photographers.

If you don't like them, tell me who you like. I'm looking to pick out three favorites.

I had Rick and he was absolutely fantastic. I have so many wonderful shots now that I can't decide which ones to frame and they all look great when blown up to large sizes. He was so friendly that we felt like we had known him for years and he even made friends with all of our guests and our guests STILL bring up how much they liked him. (We got married 9 months ago). I had a long shot list and he referred to it throughout the day to make sure I got the shots I wanted. Search for him on youtube and there are some videos of him teaching photography. He also owns his own studio. You won't be dissapointed if you get Rick. PM if you want more info or if you want to see my wedding pictures.

I also had Rick last September and LOVED LOVED LOVED him and will be requesting him when we come back for more pictures, wish I had him for the whole day (we used an outside photographer for our ceremony/reception)

Honestly, I don't even recall who we had, but I believe it was Joe. Our pictures were wonderful and he was extra patient with my kids! Hubby and I did our vow renewal and our parents and kids were there. We all got the shots we wanted without really having to ask for anything from him and they looked stunning!

When it came time to order the company was very helpful and fairly quick to respond to our questions...no concerns there either!

Good Luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter