Photographer Recommendations

colbyky

Awaiting my return to the most magical place on ea
I am looking for recommendations for photographers for my Disney escape wedding. Looking for someone to do great work for around 4-5 hours total. Would like to keep it $200-$300 per hour range. I have heard of Misty Miotto and like her but she is mainly doing 4 hour session during the week (we are looking at the weekend). Anyone else who can provide some recommendations of her type quality of work that will do smaller hour package (we do not really want someone 8 hours). Thanks! Hope everyone is getting ready for the holiday season!

Randy Chapman is amazing!!:thumbsup2 GREAT guy to work with, very talented, & his prices were very reasonable.

Also check into David and Vicki Arndt. They did our wedding photos and then two years later our anniversary and family shoot. Reasonably priced and flexible on hours. We love them :thumbsup2

Another shout out for Randy!!!! Can't recommend him highly enough.

And another shout out for Randy Chapman from me too.
Lovely guy, fabulous photos and extremely reasonably priced ::yes::

I scheduled with Regina Chapman and her plans are completely customizable to do as little or as much as you want. Ours is about $400 for our Escape wedding (well $500, but that's because we asked for extra time).

Also, she used to work for Disney Photography (but was so sought after she decided to go out on her own) so she knows all the ins and outs of Disney Wedding photography. She has been an absolute sweetheart to us and very accommodating and very quick to reply to emails which I appreciate.

another vote for Jason Angelini! He was our Escape wedding photographer and did a wonderful job! :thumbsup2

Another vote for Regina Hyman. She's amazing! She's done our engagement shoot, our wedding, our MK Bridal Shoot, our 1 year anniversary and we will be using her for any events in the future!

We went with Regina Hyman and absolutely love her. We had our engagement photos done a few weeks ago when we went down for our PS.
We are so excited for her to shoot our April wedding!!!

Big shout out for Randy Chapman !! He did our wedding and brought my daughter back last summer for her senior pictures. VERY reasonable. VERY talented ! Will hire him again without a second thought for any photography needs !

We chose David and Vicki Arndt. They both used to work for Disney Photography. I love their work. Their prices are about the same as others but it was important to me to have 2 photographers on my wedding day. I highly recommend them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter