Photobucket Help

UP Disney

Now known as Disney Yooper
Here is a new design I made. I found the frame and just had to make one of these. These are my girls.

I need help. The quality is great when I open the jpg I created. When I post it on Photobucket, the quality becomes faded. Any ideas on what I need to do so this doesn't happen? :confused3

mirror.jpg

Sorry I can't help with Photobucket -- I'm too computer challenged! But, I love the design!! You do realize that is a trick question -- fairest one of all? There are two kids there!!!!! How are we supposed to pick somebody??????

photobucket limits the size of the picture you can upload... so photobucket is resizing your picture (file size wise).. i think that may be why its looking lighter?

Steamboat Marti said:
Sorry I can't help with Photobucket -- I'm too computer challenged! But, I love the design!! You do realize that is a trick question -- fairest one of all? There are two kids there!!!!! How are we supposed to pick somebody??????

Yep, it is a trick question. You can't choose one!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter