Photo sharing: Sony Alpha

I got to capture something I haven't been able to do for a long time. Watching a black bear scratch his back on a tree. Here are some of the pictures of the bears that I had in at my cabin this past weekend. (there were a total of 5 different ones in during the course of the weekend)

This picture is my favorite...
camp6_zpsf3601111.jpg

camp3_zpsb4123b60.jpg

camp2_zpsc6b431fd.jpg

camp4_zps01edf1db.jpg

camp5_zpscdf6759a.jpg

Howdy everyone! I'm new to the forums but thought I would share some of my pics. I'm pretty thick skinned and open to any comments or constructive criticism. Thanks everybody!

Nice shot of Aladdin! And I love the views you can get at DL with the lagoon and monorail running thru the park.

I have been on this camera type back to my Minolta Maxxum 7000 film camera! Then my trusty Maxxum 7D was my right hand extension. Now I am up to a Sony a65, which my DH gave me for Chirstmas! (DS will get the 7D) I look forward to sharing some Disneyland pictures when I get back from our December trip!

I've enjoyed the images I've seen so far, and subscribed so i can see more when they post!

That's a sad commentary on the big electronics stores - sure, they stock alot of different things and can have reasonable prices...but don't expect expertise (or even basic knowledge sometimes) from the staff in any of those areas of products they sell.

You'll have to head back to the store and pick up a "CF" or "Compact Flash" card for your A300. Likely the sales associate you dealt with had some basic knowledge of Sony's P&S line, and assumed that the Alpha line all took the same MS Duo cards. All of Sony's DSLRs take CF cards (though some like the A700 have dual slots, for CF and MS Duo).

Cool shots Mike! I'm sooooo looking forward to getting back to Disney.

Did you try one of those turkey legs? LoL!

Cool shots Mike! I'm sooooo looking forward to getting back to Disney.

Did you try one of those turkey legs? LoL!

Thanks Harry. We canceled our Boardwalk early December Disney trip but still might drive up for a night or so and stay off site possibly around the same time. If not We wont be back until next year.

Na, to salty :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter