Photo Sharing: Canon Part Two

Portland Head Light
Portland%20Head%20Light-11-10-01cr%20-XL.jpg

I just joined the Canon family! I jumped on the 6D + Pixma Pro-10 from Ritz Camera. They offered the 6D body, Pro-10 Printer, 50 sheets of 13x19 and 32GB card for $1249 after rebates.

I took a few photos at my daughter's T-ball practice with the 85 f1.8. I think its big coming from a mirrorless shooter, but it handles and feels great in the hand.

Batter-Up by Harry Shields, on Flickr

Thanks mom2rtk! I picked up the 40 STM and 85 locally and had the Nifty Fifty from a while back.

The 50 was driving me crazy because it was focusing really erratically....all over the place. I ended up finding out it was mainly my error leaving the camera on AI Focus.

I wish I could figure out the deal with my 50. I'm pretty close to just buying a new one and seeing if it's any better.

I look forward to seeing what you do with the 6D. The T-ball shot is a great start! I'm looking forward to trying mine out at my daughter's track meets in a couple weeks. I know it's not known as a great sports camera, but I have a hunch it will still do much better than my T2i. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter