Photo question

SLK1

DIS Veteran
During our last night of our adventure, our guide said, "You can order any of these pictures using your Photopass thing". What the heck was she talking about? Isn't Photopass where they give you a card and you log on to your computer at home to see your pictures? Did we miss something?

Also, someone on our tour mentioned a digital picture frame that ABD sent them. I got nothing of the sort. Was she mistaken, or is this something that we missed again?

I feel like I'm losing my mind! Thanks!:lovestruc

HI, I go a digital photo frame with my Costa Rica adventure. I think because I booked with AAA.

We too got a digital photo frame...it is your "gift" for booking through AAA/CAA...it comes directly from ABD with your box of info., backpacks, etc. Last year we got a really cool looking leather photo album, so I guess the gift changes each year.

About 2-3 weeks after your adventure is done, you will receive a DVD of the photos that were shown on the final night of your adventure...it will also come with a number for logging into the Photopass website, in which you can purchase any of the many pictures that the adventures guides took during your trip.

Thank you! That clears up a lot...I booked through Costco so got a gift card, no frame. And I guess we can order pictures once the DVD arrives? Got it. I can rest easy now! Thank you!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter