• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo pass with group?

minnie56

DIS Veteran
Never had PP before
If I have it and my daughter and her husband on another booking don’t - can they be in our pictures? No idea …
Thanks!

If you have Memory Maker or the PhotoPass downloads with an AP, you will see all photos of everyone in your F&F list without watermarks, and you will be able to download and share them as you wish. It won’t matter whether you’re in the photo or not, as long as they scan their MBs or get a PhotoPass card and scan that.

Be sure your daughter and husband, in their MDE accounts, have set to share photos with you.

Also be sure to select viewing Family & Friends when looking at photos. Sometimes this gets unselected for me, and I can't find them. It's selectable in both the website and the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter