Photo Pass Question

peg110

DIS Veteran
Okay, so it's not specifically for Camping, but camping folks are much nicer then those on some of the other forums.

Anyway, we ended up getting Annual Passes this year on our August Trip (Me, DW, and DD11). We are going again in November but this time we are adding our DD19 and her BF22 who DO NOT have an Annual Pass. They are linked to our trip in MDE though.

So the question is, Since the Photo Pass is included in AP, will their pictures on their MB be accessible to OUR Photo Pass? I know if we use our MB it will but I just wanted to make sure we don't loose out on their Magical Moments either.

I would say that no they would not since they are not AP holders. If they purchased memory maker i would think so. But of course this is just my opinion and well we all know i don't work for the mouse.

Maybe I should give them the MB from LAST trip that DW and I have, that way, they can scan THOSE for their pictures... That way it shows in our account. (Assuming of course, that you are correct)

It's not a matter of sending them too them.... It's a matter of getting their pictures in OUR PhotoPass. By virtue of our AP membership we get the PhotoPass included, so all of our pictures show up. They will be with us on our next trip, but they won't always be with us in the parks. (Teenagers, you know) and if they get Pictures and scan THEIR magic bands, even though they are linked to us in MDE, I don't know if their pictures will show up in our Photopass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter