Photo pass "must take" shots

In my experience, the photographers don't tell you what the shot will look like (what you will be holding, etc.). They want it to be a surprise. However, as the trip went on, when I asked about doing Magic Shots, the photographers would say things like, "What have you done so far" and I honestly could not tell them. I had done many photos holding out my hands or my arm, but I had no idea what the photographer was putting in there. You might want to ask when you do them so you know some of the ones you have done and the ones you have not.

Some of my faves: holding butterflies at Epcot (on the bridge near the French Pavilion)
standing next to the hitchhiking ghost in front of the HM
Sven at the Norway Pavilion
Jiminy Cricket holding an umbrella flying into my hands at AK
Any balloon shot

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

near the castle, ask the photographer if they can do the magic shot with your daughter holding Tinkerbell.

There's another they can do with Pascal near Rapunzel's tower.
Where is Rapunzel's tower?

In my experience, the photographers don't tell you what the shot will look like (what you will be holding, etc.). They want it to be a surprise.

Thanks for posting. My things have changed since 2015. This sticks! I don't want a "surprise" if I'm looking for specific MS. I'll look to see what we've done in the past and add this to our itinerary before printing. Grrrr! :mad:

Thanks for posting. My things have changed since 2015. This sticks! I don't want a "surprise" if I'm looking for specific MS. I'll look to see what we've done in the past and add this to our itinerary before printing. Grrrr! :mad:

I think you can ask them. They just don't volunteer it. I started asking them sometimes what was going to be in the photo so I knew what I had. After our first trip with Photopass, we had about a dozen different pics with Tink added in. If I had known so many were with Tink, I would have started asking for a different character.

Of course, that was before photos pop up almost immediately in your MDE. You might be able to see some of the magic shots now. However, on our last trip, I did notice that some of the magic shots didn't actually show the added character or special effect immediately in MDE. Sometimes, it was just the base shot and it took a while (a very long while- like days) for the special effect to be added. I don't know if this is still the case or not. The last time I noticed this was last September.

From Disney Parks Blog - Mon, July 3, 2017

Lotus blossom prop at Epcot

At the China Pavilion in Epcot, you’ll find another opportunity to take a photo with one of our new photo props. Each evening, a photographer will have a lotus blossom that will bring beauty and light to your shot.
upload_2017-7-3_14-18-10.png

Chip Magic Shot
Magic Shots add Disney Characters and other fun surprises to your photos after they’re taken. When you visit select photographers in Disney’s Hollywood Studios (near Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage), Epcot (in France) and Magic Kingdom Park (near Beast’s enchanted castle), you can ask for a favorite pal from Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” to join your photo.
upload_2017-7-3_14-18-40.png

Virtual backgrounds at the Disney PhotoPass Studio at Disney Springs
Disney PhotoPass Studio at Disney Springs delivers just that. Step in front of one of our dozens of virtual backgrounds that place you in iconic stories, including “Beauty and the Beast,” “Moana, “Toy Story,” Star Wars, and even some of your favorite Disney Parks attractions like Pirates of the Caribbean and Peter Pan’s Flight.
upload_2017-7-3_14-19-18.png

Link:
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ions-this-summer-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter