Photo Pass as add-on AFTER buying AP?

MiaSRN62

DIS Veteran
Bought our AP's months ago. Any way to add-on a Photo Pass at discount. Searched everywhere and cant find an answer. Had some great photos taken this last trip. Will we have to pay full price to buy these photos and any others we get during next 7-8 months? Thanks!

You can definitely add Photo Pass to your AP. The cost would be $99.00. Unfortunately there is no discount offered.

You can definitely add Photo Pass to your AP. The cost would be $99.00. Unfortunately there is no discount offered.
Thank you. My daughter is seeing a charge of $200? She is thinking because she didn't purchase the Photo Pass at the same time she bought the Annual PAsses?

Thank you. My daughter is seeing a charge of $200? She is thinking because she didn't purchase the Photo Pass at the same time she bought the Annual PAsses?
No, she must not be looking in the right place. $200 would be the cost for the regular, 30-day Memory Maker.

Look here in MDE.

IMG_4360.jpg

As others said, under AP upgrades. You select to keep the same pass you have and then you can add on the PhotoPass (comes to $105 and change after tax) or the water parks option. You can do it through the app or the MDE website.

I did hit "upgrade pass" on MDE and on the app. All I get is this. Is it determined by type of AP you have???IMG_1664.jpeg

I had the same situation and just went add it at guest services window when I got there. Took 1 min. No issues. (Only if you can’t figure out how to do it online or don’t want to call).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter