Photo Package Question with Disney Visa

Kit Jackson

DIS Veteran
Does the Disney Visa discount apply for Photo Package purchases made pre-cruise? Does it make more sense to buy the photo package in advance or wait until I am on the ship if I get the discount? Which method will cost less? I am horrible with math and do not trust my ability to do the math and come up with the correct answer.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Does the Disney Visa discount apply for Photo Package purchases made pre-cruise? Does it make more sense to buy the photo package in advance or wait until I am on the ship if I get the discount? Which method will cost less? I am horrible with math and do not trust my ability to do the math and come up with the correct answer.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
It’s better to prepurchase. The 10% discount only applies to the regular price, not the discounted price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter