Photo CDs

This is a brand new package that they are doing on the Fantasy. We were told that the CD pictures will have the borders on them and there is not an option to have them removed. The only way you can get a picture without the border is to have Shutters print it that way onboard.

We were on the 4/14 Western Fantasy cruise and we bought the Photo CD.

Between 2 cabins, there were 7 of us. Anytime we had to show a KTTW card, we used my husband's. We'd then have the 3 kids in the picture, then add in DH and I, and finally my parents. We even did a few of my parents alone. All of them ended up on our CD. In our folio, we even had duplicate prints a few times.

We paid the extra $50 to get all the prints as well as the CD. We had to empty our folio 3 times because it filled up! There is no way I could have gotten all the prints I wanted for $50, even taking them to WalMart to be printed.

As to the quality of the pictures, for the bulk of them, they were FABULOUS. We had a few that were just "so-so". Given what I've paid in the past to get family pictures done at home, the cost of the CD was worth it. We figured out that we had so many pictures on our CD that each one was only $2.

Also, on the Fantasy, the pictures on the CD now come with the different borders on them!

We love the CD and buy it every cruise!

This is a brand new package that they are doing on the Fantasy. We were told that the CD pictures will have the borders on them and there is not an option to have them removed. The only way you can get a picture without the border is to have Shutters print it that way onboard.

I hope they do this on the Dream. I had decided NOT to get the CD this time around, but if I can get all the prints as well, I would do it in a heart beat.

If that is really the case (and they fixed the resolution issue) that would be wonderful. I would still ask to preview the CD before buying it based on my previous issue. "Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me twice, shame on me..."

I like the idea of getting all the prints PLUS the cd! I hope they keep that option! It makes sense to me, since they already printed the photos and will just end up throwing them out anyway :(

I like the idea of getting all the prints PLUS the cd! I hope they keep that option! It makes sense to me, since they already printed the photos and will just end up throwing them out anyway :(

Have the offered that on the Dream yet?

Hi evey1! So glad I came across this thread..my family is planning a 1st cruise..October 11th on the Magic..very excited and I had questions about the photos and the cd..glad they were answered on here :) I may wait until last time to get cd to make sure there will be enough pics on it to be worth the price...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter