Photo Albums Available to Buy at WDW?

MTMom

Disney Addict
I have finally began organizing 10 years worth of family photos and have divided them up into categories. I have a Christmas album, a birthday album, and I want to have a Disney album to place all our Disney vacation photos over the years into. Are there "Disney" photo albums available to buy at the Disney Store (or any store) in Walt disney World? If so, what type and size? I'm mainly interested in the large variety that will hold up to maybe 300 photos.

Yes you can purchase albums at disney. I was able to purchase two of them right in the gift shop at All-Star Music. Them smaller of the two has the pocket pages-two pockets per page side and holds about 250 photos. The second larger one has 50 magnetic pages!

Grover in Winnipeg
:D :smooth: :D

I got a scrapbook album the last time I went. It even had some papers and stickers. I think it was Pooh. I haven't used it yet.

They have a great selection at "World of Disney" store in Downtown Disney - and also some in another store in Downtown Disney, the one that sells teaching/stationery supplies - I can't remember the name of the store now.....I will try to think of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter