Phones?

emma'smom

<font color=magenta>P.S. Who would serve turnips a
Will our iPhones work in Hawaii with our regular phone plans or do we need some version of an "international plan" (and yes I realize it is not international---but something different than the regular plan for the continental US?

Don't need a special plan.

FYI, I have AT&T and have had pretty good service around the island, except for Waimea Valley.

Also, the Wifi around Aulani is pretty spotty. So if you consume a bunch of data, you may not be able to rely on the Aulani wifi.

When we were at the pool down from the Ulu cafe, my phone actually locked on to the four seasons wifi rather than Aulani's.

Don't need a special plan.

FYI, I have AT&T and have had pretty good service around the island, except for Waimea Valley.

Also, the Wifi around Aulani is pretty spotty. So if you consume a bunch of data, you may not be able to rely on the Aulani wifi.
I agree. We have been many times and haven't had issues with AT&T except Waimea Valley ( although I've been able to get connected before crossing the road to Waimea Bay). We've also traveled with friends with T-Mobile. I think all the major carriers have Hawaii maps on there websites, so you can see your coverage. No roaming charges for us on AT&T or friends on T-Mobile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter