Phoned and booked restaurants today! excited!

princessmummy

You'll remember me when you've met me!
just had to post with excitement!
Today I phoned and booked Blue Lagoon (my fav) and Inventions (first time) for girls trip with DD2 age 7 at half term.
Leaving DD1 at home to 'revise' this time for GCSE!

I knew you'd understand why I'm excited. it finally feels real!

Great choices ::yes:: I love both these restaurants. Are you eating dinner at Inventions or Sunday brunch?

It is exciting! I booked Chez Remy and Silver Spur. This is the first Disney trip where I am winging most of my dining reservations. I am so used to over planning!

Hi WareBears
Sadly it's 'only' the evening in Inventions. Not going to be there on a Sunday (this time ;-) )

Have done Cafe Mickey before but hoping for a more chilled experience at Inventions as there's not much difference in cost now! Hoping DD will be able to stay awake for Dreams at 11:00 after all that food!

I booked our dining reservations for a trip in July the other day. I felt the same way...made the trip feel all that more real! We are going to do Blue Lagoon, Walts and Chez Remy. This trip to DLP is adult only (just me and my husband).

Have a great time with your daughter. I took mine for a mom/daughter trip to DL last year and we had so much fun. It was nice to have that one on one time and not deal with so many conflicting wants.

One of these days I'll get to Blue Lagoon but OH never finds the menu interesting enough so we always choose Walt's - Inventions will be great fun I'm sure :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter