Phone Lines Down?

e_yerger

DIS Veteran
I'm attempting to call into Disney's phone lines to modify a reservation, and all of the lines are failing. Anyone having similar experiences today?

Tickets for the After Hours Boo Bash went on sale this morning. The call volume for that is more than the cast members can handle.

Boo Bash tickets went on sale this morning. The phone lines are a mess. I suggest waiting until tomorrow.

The phone lines are overwhelmed by people with resort reservations trying to purchase tickets for the After Hours Boo Bash. Today is the first day that those with reservations can get it so the phone lines are packed.

LOL wow picked the wrong day & time to fix my august reservation. maybe i'll try fiddling online to fix it. thanks for the info guys!

I think I’m more disappointed that enough people are willing to pay these high prices to break the system then I am that they don’t have adequate staffing to support.

If the staffing is small enough, it would take a smaller number of potential ticket buyers to break the system.

I think I’m more disappointed that enough people are willing to pay these high prices to break the system then I am that they don’t have adequate staffing to support.
I'd 100% pay it if I was going to be there in Aug or Sept. It's the same price as any other After Hours event was pre covid, and I'd have loved to go to one of those.

I think the biggest issue is for those that got through the phone lines at 7:00, they were told the tickets weren't even loaded into the system yet. The CMs then put those callers back on hold until the issue was resolved. I think the backlog really piled up from there. Disney did a crap job of preparing for this....as usual.

I think the biggest issue is for those that got through the phone lines at 7:00, they were told the tickets weren't even loaded into the system yet. The CMs then put those callers back on hold until the issue was resolved. I think the backlog really piled up from there. Disney did a crap job of preparing for this....as usual.
Good grief, Disney, get your act together

I'd 100% pay it if I was going to be there in Aug or Sept. It's the same price as any other After Hours event was pre covid, and I'd have loved to go to one of those.
I likely would pay for it as well if I was sure it was going to be after hours event level attendance instead of the crowds seen at the Halloween party. I guess I’m less optimistic that we can be sure attendance will be restricted especially since they have seen so much interest and have been hurting for revenue lately.

If it can wait, I'd give it until Thursday ( but before June 15th as that's when Boo Bash opens to the general public so that day will be murder as well ). Calling after 5p e s t also helps in my past experience.

I likely would pay for it as well if I was sure it was going to be after hours event level attendance instead of the crowds seen at the Halloween party
This. We attended one Halloween party a few years ago, and it was a madhouse. Long ride waits and hard to get around the park- worse than during the daytime before the party started. Couldn't believe I paid extra for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter