Phone Directory

HeelWDWFan

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know of a place/site that lists phone numbers for the individual restaurants? Thanks in advance!

Sorry, they don't publish these. You could try googling them. But it's going to depend on what you want them for, because there isn't much that calling the individual restaurants will help you with. You can't make reservations or do special orders or requests that way. Guest Services got me a number for one after I lost something there.

You could call the front desk (if the restaurant is in a hotel) or the WDW switchboard (407-824-2222) and ask to be transferred to the podium.

You could call the front desk (if the restaurant is in a hotel) or the WDW switchboard (407-824-2222) and ask to be transferred to the podium.

The published "main numbers" and Front Desk buttons on room phones all go to a call center that may not even be in Florida.
I don't know about the switchboard number
I have never seen restaurant main numbers

The published "main numbers" and Front Desk buttons on room phones all go to a call center that may not even be in Florida.
I don't know about the switchboard number
I have never seen restaurant main numbers

Usually I call the switchboard and that always works (to a certain extent, some numbers go to a voice mailbox). Calling the hotel number listed on the website worked for me a few months ago, but maybe I just lucked out with the right call center. Also, I haven't tried all the restaurants at WDW, so there may be some that you can never call.

Does anyone know of a place/site that lists phone numbers for the individual restaurants? Thanks in advance!

1) Of course, thew question is, "Why call the restaurant?"
2) Most answers can be gotten from 407-WDW-DINE.
3) If not, you can ask to be transferred by the Call Center.
4) BUT, the podium has the right to not accept the call transfer.
5) After all, too many people want to talk to the eateries.
6) This takes far too much time from the CM's, especially for questions answerable elsewhere.

NOTE: The CM's at the Front Desk and Concierge Desk do have the direct phone numbers, but we
do not give them out to the public. In fact, most Concierge carry the phone numbers with them,
in the event they need to call one and are not at their computer terminal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter