Phineas and Ferb World Showcase Question

allaboutthemouse

DIS Veteran
Since the missions are now available to play on your phone, can you start earlier than 11:00? Can you even get in to the World Showcase earlier than 11:00 to do them? I have been enough I feel like I should know this lol
TIA!

WS opens at 11am, the only pavilion that you can enter is Norway because FEA opens with the park. Mexico, Canada, Uk you can walk through the pavilions before 11am but the shops and attractions are not open so you couldn't play the game

It would be interesting if somebody tried before WS opening at a pavilion like Japan where most of the clue spots are outside unlike...Mexico which is all indoors.

No,the Missions are not "activated" until 11:00 AM.

(Also,in addition to Norway, the France Bakery and adjacent Merch Shop open at 9:00 AM as well.)

The website now says 8:15 but I’d be interested to hear someone’s experience.

It would be interesting if somebody tried before WS opening at a pavilion like Japan where most of the clue spots are outside unlike...Mexico which is all indoors.
You can't access the Japan pavilion until 11am, there's a rope drop for world showcase at France and Norway, then they let you in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter