Phineas and Ferb/Perry

We just returned from WDW on Tuesday-and we didn't find ANY P&F merch. anywhere. What a bummer-we were ready to buy! We'll be back for a few days around Christmas...maybe there will be some merch. then. We are HUGE fans!

We just returned from WDW on Tuesday-and we didn't find ANY P&F merch. anywhere. What a bummer-we were ready to buy! We'll be back for a few days around Christmas...maybe there will be some merch. then. We are HUGE fans!

Ugh!!! that really stinks! as you may have read earlier I went back in July. I was ready to buy too! :confused3 I was hoping they would have stuff in stock for my Sept 16th trip!

We just returned yesterday and I didn't find anything. I looked all over at different pin shops and nothing.

What I'd really like is a Phineas & Ferb Cd, with all the music clips from the show! I would totally buy that right away!

The show is addicting. lol.. thank goodness for Disney on Demand. lol.. I love the episode when Perry visits Doofenshmirtz at his house in the suburbs and brings the plant as a house gift! :)

Hi,
I can't wait we are going to be in the World in 6 days!:banana: :banana:

My DD and DS are addicted to Phineas and Ferb and are obsessed with Perry the Platypus! They just love the sound he makes! Does anyone know if they sell stuffed Perrys anywhere in WDW? :confused3 I would really love to get one that makes the sound that Perry makes but My DD is on a mission to find anyone she can! I got DS the Perry shirt at the Disney store and he can't wait to wear it. Any information would be really helpful! Thanks! :goodvibes

There is a stuffed Perry, Ferb and Phineas out now at Disney Stores. I have not been able to find one close to me (Oregon) but I did buy a Perry off ebay as our stores were sold out and "Santa" has been asked to bring DS a Perry.:banana:

Good I'm not alone then! :) My DD would love to find a Perry doll that if you squeeze the paw makes that little chuckling sound! She is almost 15 but just crazy over it and thinks it's a riot. I was figuring maybe in DHS somewhere they may have stuff or in DTD. I just am hoping for some help so I know where to look first. :goodvibes

And he makes the chattering noise:thumbsup2

Wow! That is great news! :thumbsup2 I have heard rumors of a stuffed Perry floating around the Disney stores but none have shown up at my local store yet! I may have to resort to Ebay! Thanks for the update! :goodvibes

Who knew? I saw a bunch at the Potomac Mills Disney Outlet for 40% off. Last week they had Phineas, Ferb and Perry.

They also had a few $2.99 P&F tee shirts.

hth, A

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter