• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Philly off site parking or fly and park hotel

jilldw

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had experience using an off site parking by the philly airport? We are 5 coming from central nj so a hotel may not be cost efficient if I need two rooms. So I was thinking an off site lot may be ok. But reviews are all over the map. We have a 7a flight out so I need a place that offers 24 hour drop off and pick up.
Thanks!

We've done Express Park North a few times. Coming from NJ, you might go past the airport to get to it, but it's close. The ride from the parking lot to the airport is not on 95 at all, which is what I like about it. You can reserve a spot. We don't do so very often but is helpful if you are traveling at a busy time.

I always use Express Park North coming up from Delaware. Pick you up right at your car and drop you back off right at the car. I haven't checked for a few years, but they used to be cheaper than the official airport lot.

Has anyone had experience using an off site parking by the philly airport? We are 5 coming from central nj so a hotel may not be cost efficient if I need two rooms. So I was thinking an off site lot may be ok. But reviews are all over the map. We have a 7a flight out so I need a place that offers 24 hour drop off and pick up.
Thanks!
We've done the hotel and park twice at PHL. The first time was at the Clarion, which I wouldn't do again. The second time was at the Doubletree and I couldn't recommend it any higher. Will definitely use the Doubletree when we need it again.

Has anyone used the park 'n fly lot? I stayed at the doubletree and it was decent, but I think I'd rather save money sleeping in my own bed for a few hours then driving down. It seems like park 'n fly is the cheapest.

We always use Preflight. Prices are good, they have both indoor and outdoor parking and it’s right across the street from the airport with frequent shuttles.

Thanks all! I appreciate the feedback. I will look into those lots and I’ll check back to see if there are any other suggestions!

We've used The Parking Spot and Park N Jet. Did not have a problem with either. Sometimes Park N Jet has a groupon. If you're a AAA member, there is a discount for The Parking spot.

We used colonial parking last time and they were ready to shuttle us to the airport before we even got all our luggage out of the car. Was very happy with the service.

We just used Park n Fly for our last trip, the first week in July.
They just opened in January of this year. It was 7.99 plus tax per night.
They are in the old “parking spot” location. Parking spot moved down the street further. It is much brighter than before. They are slowly repairing the pot holes that were there before. Drivers very nice, friendly. The shuttles are clean. You will have to call for the shuttle if you are returning late at night, which we did. You get water bottles on the way out. I will definitely use them again.

A big thank you to all who had suggestions. We ended up using preflight because the price was good and it was a convenient exit from where we were coming from. It was a great experience.
Thanks for the advice!

We’ve often used SmartPark on 2nd Street in Essington. A quick ride to the airport, very clean vans, and congenial drivers.
Good to know! We booked our parking here for our upcoming trip in 16 days and we've never been. They have 40% off and it ended up being a lot cheaper than where we usually park.

I used The Parking Spot. Very efficient, but not the cheapest. Way cheaper than P&F though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter