Philharmagic question

columbusdizfan

Mouseketeer
This is a little bit of a silly question. I am a WDW regular but finally got to experience DL and DCA last November. Philharmagic is one of my favorite WDW attractions. I love that champagne smell! When I experienced Philharmagic at DCA, though, there were no smells. Was that just a one off or does the DCA experience not have the smells as a special effect? My family and I are visiting DLR in October and I just want to let them know what to expect.

Thanks!

This is a little bit of a silly question. I am a WDW regular but finally got to experience DL and DCA last November. Philharmagic is one of my favorite WDW attractions. I love that champagne smell! When I experienced Philharmagic at DCA, though, there were no smells. Was that just a one off or does the DCA experience not have the smells as a special effect? My family and I are visiting DLR in October and I just want to let them know what to expect.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I think you should not mention it before … Why spoil it … ?
Let them enjoy it without expecting the worst .
I love WDW PhilHarmagic
Would you like it if I told you , before experiencing their new version ,
to warn you?

I think you should not mention it before … Why spoil it … ?
Let them enjoy it without expecting the worst .
I love WDW PhilHarmagic
Would you like it if I told you , before experiencing their new version ,
to warn you?
Deleted my answer. So they can experience it. I did nothing wrong by intially answering the question. If they did not want to know the answer they shouldn't have posted the question. This is an information board/forum. Or the original poster could have put spoilers in the thread. Not my fault. Chill out.

Last edited:

Sorry I thought I was responding to the original poster question .
I might have missed your response because my iPad is really old and keeps glitching. I had to log out temporarily.
Please forgive me for upsetting you.

Sorry I thought I was responding to the original poster question .
I might have missed your response because my iPad is really old and keeps glitching. I had to log out temporarily.
Please forgive me for upsetting you.
No worries.

I don't understand what is going on with the 2 posters above me and what the response was, but no there are no smells at DL. Not sure why that would be a spoiler, so I must have missed something . The OP wants to know if there are smells at DL. Obviously someone has to chime in if there are or not to answer the question. If someone doesn't want to know they likely wouldn't read the responses. If they do and it is spoiled that is on them. And the show has been open awhile. I don't think we can really spoil it. Would it be spoiling POTC to say you ride in a boat? Or Incredi Coaster to say you go upside down? Or did I miss something?

I don't understand what is going on with the 2 posters above me and what the response was, but no there are no smells at DL. Not sure why that would be a spoiler, so I must have missed something . The OP wants to know if there are smells at DL. Obviously someone has to chime in if there are or not to answer the question. If someone doesn't want to know they likely wouldn't read the responses. If they do and it is spoiled that is on them. And the show has been open awhile. I don't think we can really spoil it. Would it be spoiling POTC to say you ride in a boat? Or Incredi Coaster to say you go upside down? Or did I miss something?
Thank you for your answer! It will be much better for our family to be prepared that one of their favorite parts is missing. We’ll all still love it but won’t be wondering where the smells are the whole time.

PhilHarmagic was recently closed to replace the carpet.
It just reopened in March at DCA .
Maybe that is a reason for the change .

Last edited:
In case anybody needs to re-read and conclusion seems to be the OP already had determined his path to follow and did not need our comments . Yes it is confusing but fun .
What do you mean? They had determined a path to follow? They asked if the show smelled or not. There is no path determined. They thanked me for answering the question, so i am assuming they did need our comments. Nothing confusing in the OP, you are the one bound and determined to make it confusing I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter