Phantom Manor DVD

Torchy said:
Me too please ... pm me for address ?

I've added you (and you too wideeyes) to the list. There will be a bit of a wait, but once wideeyes has received it you can exchange PMs with your address then.

Hi guys,

I posted the disc off to canada today, not sure how long it will take but its on its way!

Lynn

I received the DVD today!!

The jewel case was a tad crushed in the shipping- i'll try to find a new one for it.

Who am I shipping to next?

arieliwish said:
Hi guys,

I posted the disc off to canada today, not sure how long it will take but its on its way!

Lynn

Lynn, I don't know who the poster was in Canada, but if you want to ask them to PM me I would be happy to share some other goodies in the series! Mine have already made the rounds around North America.....

bavaria said:
Lynn, I don't know who the poster was in Canada, but if you want to ask them to PM me I would be happy to share some other goodies in the series! Mine have already made the rounds around North America.....

Hi Bavaria,

it was joanjett1976 and she just posted before you did saying she's received the disc!

Lynn :thumbsup2

Bexx said:
Yes, it's Salford Steve next. :)

Just to let you guys know i've not actually received it yet but will keep you posted (so to speak)

I just hope it's not got lost on the way from Canada! :sad2: :sad2:

Me too, I'll PM you my address if you'll let me know any costs.

Steve-

Your DVD is in the mail :thumbsup2

I usually expect at least one week to get a package from canada to Europe...

Hiya folks. It finally arrived this morning and have already watched it, although a word of advice, do not watch it late at night as the commentary is a little soporific (although ideal for insomniacs :) )

An excellent DVD though especially the ride throughs. And I haven't copied it to my hard drive for future watching honest pirate: :rolleyes1

Anyway if someone can let me know who is next on the list I will PM them for their details.

Thanks once again for the loan. :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

Steve

Next on the list is tinkerbell36 so you can exchange PM's to get the DVD back on the road again :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter