Peter Pan's Flight vs The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Mouseketeer
Peter Pan's Flight | Walt Disney World Resort

Guests Recently Evacuated From Popular Magic Kingdom Ride - Inside the Magic

Peter Pan's Flight. It's not my favorite and I barely go on it because of how long the line is, but it's my mom's favorite ride at MK so I have a lot of memories of riding with her.

Also because the Winnie the Pooh ride at Tokyo Disneyland makes the one in WDW and DL look VERY lackluster in comparison.

Peter Pan's Flight because the bird's eye view is different from other dark rides. That and the fact that Pooh and friends essentially evicted Mr. Toad's Wild Ride from the park just as I had begun to appreciate it. I love the Pooh characters, I just wish that Mr. Toad didn't have to be sacrificed to give them a ride at the Magic Kingdom.

Peter Pan's Flight is such a classic and still holds its own after so many years soaring over London. It also holds sentimental value that Winnie the Pooh can never compete with.

I love both for the nostalgia but hate how short Peter Pans flight feels after waiting in such a long line . I read somewhere that they actually sped up the ride making it shorter in and quicker than it was intended to be .

I think Pooh is a cuter ride, but enjoy PP more. However I won’t wait hours for PP (Pooh isn’t usually that bad) so rarely go on it. Last month was the first time I’ve been on it in years. Didn’t ride the last couple visits. We did it during evening hours and walked on it.

So I like PP more (voted for it), but ride Pooh more often.

I voted PP, but I still don't get the insane interest in it and the long wait times. The different perspective? It just never made sense to me.

For me, it's pretty much based on the lines and/genie + . Both are cute especially with kids - but are seriously short in relation to how long the lines can be. Since i'm an older, usually solo traveler I have zero problem skipping either unless the wait is less than 15 minutes. Generally speaking I have always found a time to squeeze 1 or both in and would choose PP because of the cool way you fly over.

I love both for the nostalgia but hate how short Peter Pans flight feels after waiting in such a long line . I read somewhere that they actually sped up the ride making it shorter in and quicker than it was intended to be .
We went in February 2018 after being away for so many years . I was surprised at how very much shorter and rushed the ride seemed to be. I thought maybe it was just my perception , but now I realized it probably was shorter.

My kids LOVE Peter Pan and feel very lackluster about Winnie the Pooh because of the lightning/wind and such. We’re a PP family all the way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter