Peter Pan hat for sale?

AuntieKels

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen the Peter Pan hat for sale at the parks lately?

I didn't get it one year when I saw it then last year they didn't have any. I'm hoping they have them back now. :goodvibes

I haven't noticed but I'll look when I go next Sunday. If you like, I can get one for you (unless you think it'll be fun to buy it in the park yourself :-)).

Thank you for checking! We’ll be there in a couple weeks so we can pick it up if it’s available.
Thanks!

Well. I checked this morning at Mad Hatter. I thought if anyone would have it, they would. Unfortunately, they told me that PP hats are no longer sold anywhere in the park. Maybe check online before you come? Perhaps eBay?

Well. I checked this morning at Mad Hatter. I thought if anyone would have it, they would. Unfortunately, they told me that PP hats are no longer sold anywhere in the park. Maybe check online before you come? Perhaps eBay?

Darn! I really appreciate you checking though. At least I have time to order something now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter