Peter Pan character in park?

motherhoodandmickey

Earning My Ears
Has anyone seen Peter Pan walking around the park lately?

I will be sure to check in with guest relations for any information once we're at the park, but just wanted to know if he's made any appearances recently.

We're heading to DLR in three weeks, just a week before DD turns three, and since Peter is her favorite character, it would be great if we could 'run into' him while we are there.

I've never seen him on foot in the park, he does have a very fun role in Fantasmic though.

Recently I couldn't tell you. But I've seen him in the park dozens of times. He usually doesn't stay in place for long and is running around causing shennanigans. I've seen him often at Coke Corner and the pixie hollow area.

I just saw him a few weeks ago on the right side of the castle by the wishing well about 11 in the morning. No handler, just him... no crowd!

Happy hunting!

I just saw him a few weeks ago on the right side of the castle by the wishing well about 11 in the morning. No handler, just him... no crowd!

Happy hunting!

He is not always out, but he does make an appearance every once in awhile and he does appear near the castle.

We saw him last trip (it's been a while, Jan last year). Snow whites evil queen was standing just inside the castle accross from where she appears in the window and was signing autographs and looking mean. Then Peter pan and Wendie came by hiding as sneaking up on the queen. Peter ran up behind the queen and tapped her on the back and then ran.

Havent seen him doing meet and greet. Just that random sighting.

We saw him in Fantasyland last September near the castle.

My daughter has a huge crush on Peter Pan (shhhhh....;) ) so we have spent many a Disneyland day looking for him. Now we know how to find him pretty easily. He is typically found around the Casey Jr./Dumbo area (there is this open area right by there that is off to the side, and he goes out there with his handler). He is usually out mid morning--like 10-11 am.

We have seen him several times in this same spot around the same time. The first time it was incredible, because he spent about 10 minutes talking to her and playing hide and seek with her. She LOVED it. (She was about 14 years old at the time). I got most of it on video. That particular Peter Pan has a huge fan following--they call him "Spieling Peter", and unfortunately he no longer works as Peter Pan in Disneyland (all the fangirls can now cry in unison!). Here is his fan page from Tumbler:
http://goshyeahspielingpeter.tumblr.com/

My daughter is so happy she not only got the chance to meet him, but that she actually got to talk to him for a long time. It was one of those magical Disney moments that neither of us will forget!

Found him on Friday March 30th. He was on the right side of the castle near the wishing well. I would say it was around 11am or so. No other cast members around and only one other family near by. :)

Cinderella and her Fairy Godmother came by and grabbed him right after our picture. They were on the other side of the castle. They were also with out a cast member.

Good Luck :)

Shannon

Thank you so much for all your tips!

I will be sure to make time to laze around near the castle, especially in the morning... Incidentally, that's also where we had a surprise encounter with a few of the princesses on our last trip. They must have a VIP entrance somewhere around there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter