Pete, That Really Hurt

Pete's weather report didn't hurt me as I look out my window and the grey rain that is coming down, down, down.

and the reason it didn't hurt....I'll be in WDW on Sunday :-)

We are actually supposed to hit a record high in VA today of 86. We tied the high yesterday.

It's still raining...and I'm still not surprised! :teeth:

Guess what -- it's not raining! (Yet)

What's really funny in our neck of the woods is to see the weather forecasters trying to come up with new terms for rain...showers, precipitation, etc. They've been pretty creative but it would be a lot easier if the weekly forecast just said: Rain, rain, rain, rain (I think you get the picture!).

Last week it was 60-ish degrees on Tuesday afternoon...after a round of ugly, ugly storms, the temps dropped to freezing!! Same thing yesterday...decent temperatures, round of nasty storms...and now it's cold!

I want to move where it's warmer!!!!

My poor DH suffers from RLS (restless leg syndrome) and he's really bothered by it when there are extreme changes in temperature. And I can't shake this cold because of the extreme temperatures...it's driving me insane!!

Yeah, well, it might be really nice in Florida, but look at how nice it is in Iowa right now. Anyone want to come and clean out my driveway?? That's a good foot of snow on my railing.
IMG_5462.jpg

Hi Madi100, Great picture! Tell me how do you get the snow to stack up so nice and neat in your yard. The snow on the table looks like a big fluffy pillow to me. Makes me want to go out and make a snow fort right now. :rotfl2: Ooops I forgot it is sunny and 80 degrees here in Florida right now.:scared1:

Yeah, well, it might be really nice in Florida, but look at how nice it is in Iowa right now. Anyone want to come and clean out my driveway?? That's a good foot of snow on my railing.
IMG_5462.jpg

I look at that picture and remember how much I miss snow (I am from Michigan) and i also think of making Snow Cream

You know what they say about paybacks....
we'll be reliving this thread about, oh, I don't know - what do you guys - July? August? where we can discuss HUMIDITY!!! :rotfl:
Of course, right now, I'm just as jealous as everyone else!! We are at 64 now with a high of 50 tomorrow (not to mention rainy and windy - yuck!)

Whatever you guys! Here where I live we had tornadoes last night. A few deaths in our county (Sumner) and then a HUGE gas pipeline fire caused by the storm. You could see it at least 90 miles away! Everyone here is putting stuff back together and helping eachother out. We PRAY it could have been snow or hot weather! Anything but this! YUCK!:sad2:

Hi Madi100, Great picture! Tell me how do you get the snow to stack up so nice and neat in your yard. The snow on the table looks like a big fluffy pillow to me. Makes me want to go out and make a snow fort right now. :rotfl2: Ooops I forgot it is sunny and 80 degrees here in Florida right now.:scared1:

Isn't it lovely :) It's been snowing since 6 this morning. I'd take humidity any day over this stuff. I'm so ready for winter to be over. It's so bad here they've pulled the snow plows off the street and DH is closing his grocery store early.

Isn't it lovely :) It's been snowing since 6 this morning. I'd take humidity any day over this stuff. I'm so ready for winter to be over. It's so bad here they've pulled the snow plows off the street and DH is closing his grocery store early.

We got over a foot today :scared1: I'm tired of the snow!

I look at that picture and remember how much I miss snow (I am from Michigan) and i also think of making Snow Cream

I would gladly give it to you if I could. I don't know that I could ever get to a place in my life where I missed snow. EVER!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter