Pete, That Really Hurt

SamIAm21

Mickey's #1 Fan
As I sit here looking out my window, its dull and gray and Chicago is in line for another snowstorm this evening. Here comes another 12 inches of snow for the Chicago area. Yesterday, it was sooo foggy that even my 7 year old daughter said, Mom, everything is white. I see absolutely no color whatsoever. She was right, the world has gone back to black/white.

I need some Technicolor/HD Orlando.

Yes, Pete that hurt. So when it is a cool pleasant low humidity day in June, maybe I'll be letting you know how lovely it is to take a walk at lunch time in Pittsburgh.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kim

80 degrees

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Tom Skilling's forecast Tuesday 36 28 Winter storm watch Tuesday night into Wednesday. Damp and drizzly. Thick overcast. Rain/sleet, more widespread mid/ late p.m., mainly rain south. Snow mixes in from NW between 8 p.m. and midnight. Shift to all snow, becoming heavy pre-dawn Wednesday. NE winds 5-16 mph strengthen to 14-30 mph by daybreak Wednesday.

Oh, I SO cannot wait until it's 95 and 100% humidity there in the middle of September/October, and it's 65-75 and DRY and SUNNY and BEAUTIFUL here....with leaves turning pretty colors.

Oh, I SO cannot wait until it's 95 and 100% humidity there in the middle of September/October, and it's 65-75 and DRY and SUNNY and BEAUTIFUL here....with leaves turning pretty colors.

Good point...You have to rubb it in while you can. You really can't blame Pete for that. :)

Yes, Pete that hurt. So when it is a cool pleasant low humidity day in June, maybe I'll be letting you know how lovely it is to take a walk at lunch time in Pittsburgh.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kim

Kim,

I agree. :)

Today's not a bad day in the Burgh either...I'll take 60 degrees in Feb.

Dont ever have to scape humidity off the windshield to drive.

Dont need boots with non-slippery soles to walk through 95 degrees.

I did those things for 35 years. I will take the 3 Hs any day (heat, humidity hurricanes)
:beach: :beach: :beach: :beach: :beach: :beach: :beach: :beach: :beach: :beach: :beach: :beach: :beach: :beach:

Here in NJ, we're gonna have a record high temperature tomorrow (I like it to be cold when it's supposed to be).

How 'bout those Giants!!:woohoo:

DOn't get too comfortable. You may get in a couple of days what we in Chicago are getting right now. TOTAL WHITE OUT!

Nasty, rainy and the possibility of snow here in Oklahoma. I actually groaned when he kept giving the temperature. :goodvibes

Nasty, rainy and the possibility of snow here in Oklahoma. I actually groaned when he kept giving the temperature. :goodvibes

I wonder what that sounded like in Orlando...the whole rest of the listening country groaning in unison every time Pete gave the temp.

DOn't get too comfortable. You may get in a couple of days what we in Chicago are getting right now. TOTAL WHITE OUT!

Yep that would be me too. I am right in line for this storm & working tonight. At least with the weather I will be busy enough to not get sleepy. ;) I hope to be able to get home tomorrow morning!

I don't mind the rubbing it in too much - if not for the fact that I returned from Orlando ahead of last week's snow storm, having been at Discovery Cove on a day when it was only 66! The only day the temp went above 70 was our day to fly home :sad1: I tell ya - if I hadn't been CARDED TO BUY A DRINK! I might have been really sad. After that I can happily tell you - I am 37!

:banana: :dance3: :cool1:

*sigh*... gotta love the deep south! Left WDW this morning and came home to just about the same weather....lol.... Dang it but I miss that Mouse!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter