Pete hunting at the DLR

DSNY4ever

I am going to keep hunting
Well I just got back from the DLR (I was there from April 11th-14th). I wasn't sure when Pete was going to be down there and I don't even know what he looks like, but while waiting for parades, shows, rides etc. I found myself scanning the crowd thinking I was going to find him! I know what I think he looks like, and I was just looking for any male with a pin, lanyard, button, shirt anything with the Dis unplugged on it, haha but I had no luck (I knew it was unlikely that he would be wearing lime green, haha).

I also hunted for anyone with lime green mickey heads (I had one on my bag with my screen name on it). But I didn't see any of those either. (Okay I didn't have a lot of time to look because we were with our nephews for their first trip).

But have you ever spotted a podcaster or another diser? What did you say?

I have, I have a LGMH on my back pack I wear in the parks, and from time to time I get people saying hi.

I think you should have been looking for His pinky ring glistening in the sun light:laughing:

Let's pool some of the collective DisBorg Knowledge we have of Pete....

1. Per John, we know he likes a bit of bling.
  2. Per Mindy, we know he wears nice shoes.
  3. Per Julie, we know he likes good cologne.
  4. He often travels in the company of Walter, aka Scar.
  5. Per Pete himself, we know he's a magnet for people with awful gas. (The Chemical Ali incident) :rotfl2:

Anything else?

Hopefully this will help in the Pete sightings in the parks.

I know what he looks like but I am not givin up an info. :rolleyes: It was an accident how I found a picture of him. ;)

:rotfl: We even had a gassy toddler in the group, so maybe he was right by me the whole time and I didn't even know it!

That is the pic I found when I lost the link for the DIS and looked up what was called Werner Technologies. Somehow I came upon that pic. Pete looks like my cousin. LOL.

its funny how I pictured julie and corey so well and pete not so much I had a totally different pic in my head!!!

And Pete is not fond of the color Lime Green, so I doubt you'd see him sporting a lime green Mickey Head anywhere on his person! He certainly won't be wearing Lime Green. :thumbsup2

For anyone that hasn't seen Kevin, I almost fell out of my chair when I saw his photo. I listened to the podcast with david spade in my head and, well he doesn't look like that at all!! In a good way...

kevin and john are easy to spot... they are both over 6'3 in height. That is what makes it so easy to follow them with the satellite for photographs.

Whoa, no one looks like what I thought they would look like. The people in my head look totally different! :rotfl: I think Kevin was really the only person that my image was close too, and I did guess everyone's hair colors correctly. Dpuck1998- David Spade? haha that's funny. Well now I guess I have to picture a totally crew while I listen to next week's show!

Whoa, no one looks like what I thought they would look like. The people in my head look totally different! :rotfl: I think Kevin was really the only person that my image was close too, and I did guess everyone's hair colors correctly. Dpuck1998- David Spade? haha that's funny. Well now I guess I have to picture a totally crew while I listen to next week's show!

I know what you mean - they all looked totally different to what I imagined :)

Funny though, pete look almost EXACTLY like I imagined. Cory and Julie too...at least Julie (thats another story for different board).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter