Pet adoption...

I love dogs, cats too, but more dogs. I have two poodles and I love them. Recently, I noticed a strange allergy to chest in dogs and I am thinking of showing them to the doctor. And I have to buy apoquel online canada so that everything passes quickly. But it is also necessary to find out the reason for this so that it does not happen again in the future

Last edited:
Yall think I'm pretty nice and easygoing, but don't piss mama off cause I'm really a *****. I love my diva dog and she's in a good home. If you don't like it....move on.

Oh whatever. Take it elsewhere and start your own thread.

Don't let that comment bother you. We've had rescues, pups from breeders....etc. It's actually possible and have a dog that is not a rescue....and still be a good human being. And many of us who have dogs from breeders donate to all kinds of pet-related causes. Many of us also foster pups and dogs. And many good breeders of particular breeds run organizations to re-home pups/dogs in their states/areas.

Don't let that comment bother you. We've had rescues, pups from breeders....etc. It's actually possible and have a dog that is not a rescue....and still be a good human being. And many of us who have dogs from breeders donate to all kinds of pet-related causes. Many of us also foster pups and dogs. And many good breeders of particular breeds run organizations to re-home pups/dogs in their states/areas.
Thank you my reasonable friend 🧡

The kitty, no contest. I love dogs but I am still a 100% cat person. Plus the one in the pic looks just like my sweet little Bibi who I lost six months ago.

ETA: Sorry, commented before I finished reading the whole thread.

Last edited:
My family has recently been looking into getting a new puppy too. Our house is so quiet after Sophie passed away. We wanted a smaller dog this time around so we're picking up a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel next year. Right now we're looking for a second one to keep that puppy company lol

Also the mini Schnauzer you posted earlier is adorable. That's a dog we considered but ultimately we chose the Cavalier.

It's actually possible and have a dog that is not a rescue....and still be a good human being. And many of us who have dogs from breeders donate to all kinds of pet-related causes. Many of us also foster pups and dogs. And many good breeders of particular breeds run organizations to re-home pups/dogs in their states/areas.
The issue isn't getting a puppy from a responsible breeder. Generally, if you want a purebred puppy that's where you should go. I worked at a shelter for many years, and we suggested people to go to responsible breeders all the time.

I actually meant those specific photos are puppy mill puppies. They're clearly from the same website. A responsible breeder won't have 5+ breeds for sale. And if those are photos from a pet store, they are also puppy mill puppies.

There's a big difference between getting a puppy from a responsible breeder vs getting one from a puppy mill. Even a backyard breeder that at least only raises 1 litter at a time is better than a puppy mill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter