Personalized Mickey Ears Hat

dw123

DW Fan
I know you can get your name on a Mickey Mouse Ears hat in the Magic Kingdom at Le Chapeau, but can you do this at Downtown Disney as well?

I am not sure, but I would think that it should be possible. We got a pair for my then unborn son at MGM in December 2001. I think that each of the parks sells and embroiders them. You may want to check at the DTD Christmas store. We had a Pooh Chirstmas Stocking personlized for my ds, EJ in October 2002.

We were just there and my sister had my Mom searching for Mickey ears for the children of her friends. Mom got the full scoop on the Mickey ears. If you buy them on Main Street they will embroider onsite, free of charge. At DD they do sell Ears and offer embroidery but it's a separate line to wait in and they charge you for adding the name. I also seem to recall that "specialty" ears -- like Minnie's with the bow -- were only at the MK.

Hope this helps. Get those ears on Main Street!

if you are at DD then you need to go to the Christmas shop, they do all the personalisation things in the back of that shop

Bev

Ditto to the above. We had our pink one embroidered (sp?) at the Christmas Shop in DTD. She loves it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter