• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Personalized Menus

prncssmel

Brunette, now Redhead, Cinderella
We are going to WDW to celebrate our anniversary. When we went for our honeymoon (many, many years ago), we received a menu with our names on it, saying congratulations. Do any restaurants still do this? If so, which ones? Thanks!

I have only heard of that at Victoria and Alberts, though Ive never been. Aside from V&A, the only other table service restaurant I havent been to is Jiko (and some of the Disney Springs restaurants). I have never seen a personalized menu at any of the restaurants Ive been to, though the only thing we have ever celebrated on a Disney trip is a couple of birthdays.

Yachstman made us with our names last year. It was a nice souvenir to go with the one we received for Narcoosee's 10 years prior.

I remember Narcosse's doing this for my parents years ago. DH and I ate there last summer celebrating our anniversary, we did not get a personalized menu, but they did bring out this celebratory dessert sampler platter that we did not expect and was the perfect ending to our meal. It made eating there really extra special for us.

I have gotten them from Coral Reef many years ago. I emailed pictures of my kids and each child had a personalized menu. They loved it.

We had on from Coral Reef several years ago for my son's birthday, but they stopped doing them shortly after that.

The only one I'm aware of is V&A. I haven't been to Narcoosee's, Coral Reef or Yachtsmans but I've never had one done for either Citricos or Jikos and we were at both of those on the last two trips just a few months ago.

Yachstman's did this for us in November, 2018. Our server rolled them for us and tied them with ribbon so we could take them home. It was a nice touch.

V&A's both times we ate there, and Flying Fish before their refurbish had a chef's table dinner that I think gave us a menu with our names on it.

Victoria and Albert’s and Yachtsman gave me custom menus with my name on them. When I went to Le Cellier they gave me a menu that said happy birthday, but not customized

Yachtsman had a personalized menu for our Anniversary. It was unexpected and appreciated

As I recall, Coral Reef and Cinderella's Royal Table did this on our honeymoon, but that was almost 12 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter