Personalized leather bracelets, Avatar? Other locations?

twodogs

DIS Veteran
My daughters love the leather bracelets that they burn/engrave your name into. Some are different at different locations based on the rides or land they are near. Anyone know if they have avatar ones? Anyone have a list of all these locations in the parks? Thanks!

Last edited:
I purchased one in 2014 in the Canada Pavilion at Epcot. Was not themed but had many options that could be customized.

We were looking for them last week ourselves. Pandora does not have any.
There was a stand at AK somewhere, I'm thinking it was in Africa near Safari. We were holding off for the Epcot one. But see below.

I purchased one in 2014 in the Canada Pavilion at Epcot. Was not themed but had many options that could be customized.
This particular kiosk was closed down last week. No idea if it was for just that day or what. We were actually wanting one too, DGD had outgrown hers.

It was our last WDW day so we ended up buying ours over at Universal instead.

They used to have them in the Christmas shop at Disney Springs, back where they do the embroidery. And not that it probably helps you, but they had them at Aulani too :)

They used to have them in the Christmas shop at Disney Springs, back where they do the embroidery. And not that it probably helps you, but they had them at Aulani too :)

We were actually at Aulani in 2106, and each girl got one and still wears them!! So fun! Yes we have been to the one in AK, and I think it is by the safari too in my mind, so I will look there. I did not notice the one in EPCOT, so we will look for that one this time.

Thank you and if anyone else knows of any locations, please add to this thread!

I got one in fronterville at mk. I don't think they were themed but you could pick out the little button charms for them. It has been several years so you may need to check to see if it is still something they sale.

Big Top Souvenirs in MK had them. Got a Star Wars one for granddaughter (engraved with her name in Star Wars lettering). She loved it.

Big Top Souvenirs in MK had them. Got a Star Wars one for granddaughter (engraved with her name in Star Wars lettering). She loved it.
Oh man!! I had TWO friends at Disney last week that could've snagged these for me! Must...have! Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter