Personal Water Craft Tour from Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre

Mister Incredible

<font color=red>I'm not an expert, but I did stay
Personal Water Craft Tour from Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre

As you have read in the past, I am a huge fan of Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre (http://www.thewdwdads.com/?p=1439). There is truly something magical walking down to the docks near the Contemporary Hotel to Bay Lake. I remember walking down the first time I was able to drive one of the sea racers myself feeling like I was on the top of the world. As I grew up, so did my taste in adventure which was a natural fit for Sammy Duvall’s!
This anniversary, my wife and I decided to take the Personal Watercraft Tour of Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon. For me Personal Watercraft is a fancy name for Jet-Ski! I was a lot less nervous about this trip to Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre than the day we decided to parasail, however I was just as excited!
After a brief encounter with the friendly staff, signing waivers and safety brief we were on our way. Now being seasoned veterans of Walt Disney World I thought I knew everything about Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon, once I again I was proven wrong! First of all, I thought this was going to be a slow ride around the lakes! I was pretty excited when our tour guide Dave Santini opened it up and raced off to the island formally known as “Discovery Island”. Now I have been on a personal watercraft before, my wife and a few other members of the group have not. These machines are very easy to use and before I knew it my wife was cruising up around 30 mph (vehicles have a top speed of 35 mph)!
The tour last about 60 minutes and takes you through a historical journey of Bay Lake and The Seven Seas Lagoon. The highlight of the tour for me was a view of Cinderella’s castle and the entrance of the Magic Kingdom. Another highlight was the trek through an area near Fort Wilderness seeking out wild life. Just before the tour ended we sped through a slalom course near the new Disney Vacation Club Bay Lake Tower Resort. After that thrill I almost instantly decided my next trip to Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre will be for the rental of these personal watercrafts!
Some of the things I learned on this tour included:

1. The Shoe Tree
  2. The first prop Disney ever used
  3. How Disney controlled the turkey vulture problem surrounding Bay Lake Tower
  4. Less Disney veterans than my wife and I learn a lot more on this tour!!
To find out about these secrets you will need to visit http://sammyduvall.com/ and book one of these Personal Water Craft Tours. For more information about our PWC Tour or Free Ride, including restrictions please visit www.sammyduvall.com/personalwatercraft/ or call them at 407-939-0754. These tours are family friendly and are a great way to start the day! As a side note, you never need park tickets to visit Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre and you do not need to be staying on-site or at the Contemporary resorts. For more blogs surrounding Disney, visit my blog page from The Disney Dad’s page http://www.thewdwdads.com/?cat=569.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter