• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Perks of being a DVC Member

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
Can someone tell me what perks, if any, you get for being a DVC member - discounts and such like?

Thanks

Hi Sam,

There is a section on the member's site that has details on all the various discounts that exist. It's way too big to post here, but if you PM me with your email address then I can email the whole thing over to you.

Paul

When I first read the question I was trying to think whether there are any perks........... :rolleyes: (apart from the 'obvious' DVC points!)

........then, the only perk I could think of was the discount at the Disney Store.........

........and the discount on Length of Stay passes.........

I'm glad Paul pointed out the link - there are more perks than I realised!

Hilary - you mention a discount at the Disney Store for DVC \members. As new members of the DVC I was not aware of this, does this apply to the Disney Store in the UK?:wave:

Hi daipp :wave: and welcome to the DIS boards!

Yes, the discount does apply in the UK stores.

I don't often try to use my card for discount here, but I have heard that sometimes the Cast Members aren't aware of it (I suppose they might not see many DVC cards in the UK) and you might have to stand your ground, but you should get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter