Performance times/schedule for the artists at the Festival of the Arts

5lilfish

DIS Veteran
Is there a website that gives the times each artist will be performing at the World Showcase Plaza at the Festival of the Arts? I found a list of which artists will be there but no 'show' times.

Thanks,
Jessica

I found the show times under Entertainment in MDE for Epcot. It looks like the shows are at 5:30pm, 6:45pm and 8pm nightly.

I found the show times under Entertainment in MDE for Epcot. It looks like the shows are at 5:30pm, 6:45pm and 8pm nightly.

Those times are for the Broadway series. I’m talking about the artists up front.

When we were at Epcot last week MDE said there were no shows that day…but there were continuous artists performing all day. I want to be sure to catch Trevor Carlton tomorrow or Sunday and I’d plan around it if I could find out when he will be doing a show.

I was just looking at another post and found what I think you're looking for. I tried to link it but it's just spinning. It's on the Thread entitled Artists Must See at Festival of the Arts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter