• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Perfectly Princess Tea

Jelly563

Mouseketeer
I saw the sign in the lobby of the Grand for the PP tea. I remember saying to my wife, hey babe look at this, its over $325 for a tea party (mother / daughter) haaaa who in their right mind would pay that much ?. -Well made reservations today. Was hoping for a DVC discount (but no dice). Can you help me sleep tonight and support this outrageous charge ? Saw you get some grapes, apple juice, a doll and a piece of cake then they parade you around to show off how many suckers they got to pay $325+ for a thin piece of cake. If I put that kind of money away now, my daughters first semester of college should be covered.

My DH did this with our DD daughter when she turned 9. It was worth every penny! She is now going on 17 and still remembers it like it was yesterday. She says it was one of the best feelings. She loved every minute of it....especially the parade princess:. Every time we pass by, im kind of sad she’s to old for it. She still has every single thing given that day, even the place card with her name on it. Her dad would do it again in a heartbeat, if he could!

I think they give you an American Doll of Aurora that has a "value" of like $200 or something like that. Does that make you feel any better? :-)

I took my daughter on her 4th Birthday. It was a water park only trip for us so not as expensive as our typical trip. Plus, she didn’t have a party at home with friends that year. The whole experience was fabulous! Every girl is treated like a true princess. She got a crown, charm bracelet, necklace, princess aurora doll, and a beautiful rose. She loved pouring her own apple juice “tea”. The food was not huge but well done and the cake tasty! The parade through the hotel with Aurora was a nice ending and Aurora spends a decent amount of time with each girl. In my opinion, well worth to do once. Two years later, my daughter still talks about it all the time and her doll still sits on her dresser. Great memories!!!

My DH did this with our DD daughter when she turned 9. It was worth every penny! She is now going on 17 and still remembers it like it was yesterday. She says it was one of the best feelings. She loved every minute of it....especially the parade princess:. Every time we pass by, im kind of sad she’s to old for it. She still has every single thing given that day, even the place card with her name on it. Her dad would do it again in a heartbeat, if he could!

One of my most treasured memories, going to the tea party with my daughter! Simply priceless!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter