Pepper Market and Gluten Free

cherieb

Magicalmom
We are travelling to WDW in August for the first time since our 10 yr old son was diagnosed with Celiac Disease which totally changes our perspective on the trip. I'm trying so hard to find the "best" resort to stay at when it comes to eating at the resort. We've stayed at Coronado Springs many times in the past and love the resort, however I haven't read anything good about the Pepper Market when it comes to eating gluten free. I see that there is a "Food Allergy and Celiac" convention being held there in November 2014. I'm wondering if they will be training their staff to prepare for this conference which might work to our benefit. What I'm most worried about is breakfast, my son LOVES breakfast when we are away, he loves the waffles, pancakes and bacon and eggs. Is Pepper Market safe to eat at for a Celiac? Can anybody suggest another good resort that offers a quick service restuarant for gluten free?

We are travelling to WDW in August for the first time since our 10 yr old son was diagnosed with Celiac Disease which totally changes our perspective on the trip. I'm trying so hard to find the "best" resort to stay at when it comes to eating at the resort. We've stayed at Coronado Springs many times in the past and love the resort, however I haven't read anything good about the Pepper Market when it comes to eating gluten free. I see that there is a "Food Allergy and Celiac" convention being held there in November 2014. I'm wondering if they will be training their staff to prepare for this conference which might work to our benefit. What I'm most worried about is breakfast, my son LOVES breakfast when we are away, he loves the waffles, pancakes and bacon and eggs. Is Pepper Market safe to eat at for a Celiac? Can anybody suggest another good resort that offers a quick service restuarant for gluten free?
I have Celiac but have not eaten at Pepper Market since the diagnosis. I will say that I think MOST restaurants can accomodate people with Celiac but that it's practically a guarantee with table service restaurants.

Breakfast food is my favorite - I've eaten safe eggs and gluten free Mickey waffles. The Wave is a fantastic sit down for breakfast.

I honestly haven't done QS for breakfast as it seems a bit riskier than lunch or dinner (feel safe with ordering the salad, etc). I'd give Disney Dining a call and ask.

I am not sure about Pepper Market, but my DH has Celiac and Disney is about the only place we can go for a totally care free trip. He uses a site called the Allergy Free Mouse. He said that there are more and more blogs about allergies in the "world". We have never had a bad experience and have found most QS have at least the chicken strips. We always stay at POR so I can't speak for PM. DH also loves the GF Mickey waffles he gets on our trips. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter