People Mover, transit authority

Lynn CC

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran who is a veteran DISe
is this a ride? or do you take it for transportation to get from point A to B? I was thinking of taking my grandsons 1, 2 & 5 on it but I can't remember what it is. It's been 14 years since I went to Disney World.

It's a great breezy ride through Tomorrowland. You can see inside Space Mountain!
There is a part where it goes completely dark for a second so be prepared! It is pretty gentle....just a turn here & there. Great ages..... they will love it. The line moves fast too!

We went on it for the first time in 3 years and I think it will be something we do every trip now. It gave us a chance to have a nice break and sit down for awhile. Pair this with Carousel of Progress and you're in for a relaxing afternoon!

It’s the best ride. I wish they would let me stay on a few times!!

That really used to be "a thing" on this ride.
We have been able to ride "around and around" without having to exit our car many times over the years.

It can depend on the number of guests waiting to board and the mood of the unloading CM.

Timing is everything.

It's probably the best nap spot in MK. If only they'd let me stay on it 3 or 4 times in a row...:cloud9:

It's very dark inside when it goes through Space Mountain, might be something to keep in mind if you are taking small children on it :)

That really used to be "a thing" on this ride.
We have been able to ride "around and around" without having to exit our car many times over the years.

It can depend on the number of guests waiting to board and the mood of the unloading CM.

Timing is everything.

I feel like we stayed on many years ago! I guess I might not be making that up!!

Its like the train. A great place to take a break and enjoy the scenery. A great overview of Tomorrowland.

Do they not let you stay on the people mover anymore? This is by far my favorite ride, ever since I first rode it when I wa 7. I guess I haven’t tried in years, but one of my favorite Disney memories is having my then-3 year old fall asleep and nap on the PeopleMover for about 45 minutes while my husband went on Space Mountain. When he was done, he waited for our car to come around, and he hopped on for whirl around too! :)

I love to hop on this and zoom around Tomorrowland. Great on a hot day, it's shady, breezy, and it's a lovely way to take a short break.

I love the break! It was my daughter's favorite ride when she was 4. And even better when the lights go on in Space Mountain. My kids were about to ride Space Mountain last year when the lights went on and they evacuated the ride. We immediately headed to the People Mover so that we could see the track in Space Mountain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter